Friday, July 30, 2010

REASONS TO BELIEVE



I believe although we may not understand why, everything happens for a reason

I believe everyone deserves a chance, a first and a second

I believe everyone has potential

I believe there is someone for everyone

I believe if we tried things we didn’t know we were capable of, we would astound ourselves

I believe today’s society is focused on flaws rather than individuality

I believe we strive for perfection because it’s one of the only things that is out of our reach

I believe in world peace, equality and social justice

I believe we judge others only because we are insecure with ourselves

I believe we take too much for granted

I believe it is important to not only be honest with others, but to be honest with yourself

I believe in the importance of family and friends

I believe it is important to dream

I believe it is more important to chase after those dreams

I believe we don’t tell our loved ones how we feel as often as we should

I believe fear holds us back from so many things, so go for the things you’re afraid of

I believe our background influences who we are, but we are responsible for who we become

I believe that in time all of life’s hardest questions can be answered

I believe in a place called Heaven

I believe we are stronger than we could ever imagine

I believe that without suffering there would be no compassion

I believe you don’t know what you have until it’s gone

I believe we should forgive, but never forget

I believe we are afraid to love, because we are afraid to lose

I believe in miracles

I believe that one person alone could change the world

No comments:

Post a Comment