|Mobile Marketing Touches Everyone ;)|
Thursday, May 5, 2011
7 Reasons WHY You MUST Pay Attention To Mobile Right Now:
1. Your customers most likely own and use mobile devices. Actually more than 90% of the US population own one of these personal hip-pocket computers.
2. Mobile data usage continues to grow like wildfire. According to comScore, nearly two-thirds of mobile subscribers text and many those subscribers say that being able to text is more important than being able to make a phone call.
3. Mobile Internet usage continues its rapid rise and is showing no signs of slowing down. eMarketer reports that there are nearly 85 million US mobile Internet users.
4. Complete Smart Phone takeover is only a matter of time inevitably making the once cool flip phone forever obsolete.
5. Mobile is designed to be the most integrated marketing medium in the history of planet earth as mobile has the power to integrate online, TV, radio, print, social media, etc. and since these devices are always on, 100% portable and accessible pretty much everywhere makes mobile unlike any other form of media ever created.
6. Mobile is perfect for branding for the following reasons: deep engagement, minimal ad clutter and new and constantly evolving advertising experiences.
7. Mobile marketing can be used in “ANY” vertical to fulfill “ANY” goal. For example, mobile can be used to send coupons through SMS text messaging, or to brand through video or mobile display ads, or even used by retailers trying to drive consumers to a store or launch a new product line.
These 7 reasons above as to why you must pay attention to mobile are suggesting we’re now at the turning point where mobile usage is big enough for it to be considered a legitimate marketing platform for any kind of business and at this rate of growth, mobile will without a doubt challenge and ultimately surpass Internet usage. What this means is businesses will have to fundamentally change how they stay visible and build relationships with their target audiences. And probably one of the smartest decisions any business owner can make right now is to insert mobile into their overall marketing plan.
If you would like a free consultation discussing the potential with mobile and your business, call us now at: (404) 775-9293
Do it now before one of your competitors does. You’ll be glad you did.