Friday, May 6, 2011

Keep On Keepin’ On

Life is going to happen, whether you want it to or not. I think at one point or another perseverance has been a necessity to accomplish something in life, even to the most non-goal oriented person. Perseverance isn’t just continuing to pursue something, but continuing in spite of difficulties and obstacles. Maybe you were working towards something that you wanted, but others discouraged you from it. Or perhaps you wanted to accomplish something and life just so happened to throw bumps or maybe even potholes in the road to slow you down or distract you from reaching your goal. Some people jump over the hurdles thrown in their way, while others just quit, regardless of the size of the hurdle. What do you do? Do you quit at even the smallest sign of adversity, or do you keep your eyes fixed on the light at the end of the tunnel? I think most people have experienced both, I know I have. There have been times that I let life beat me down and I just gave up. Other times I’ve been relentless and pushed through the struggles. That’s where I’m at now. I’m pushing myself to keep on keepin’ on. And while I don’t have any large hurdles in my way at the moment, I’ve got to be prepared. Because for me to persevere, I have to expect the unexpected.










HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!! GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment