Monday, November 1, 2010

I believe in Angels,,,,Thank you God for sparing my friends life

Friday Night Accident Forces I-285 East Shutdown In Sandy Springs
Wreck With Entrapment Snarls Evening Commute
Melissa Roberts, CBS Atlanta Assignment Editor
SANDY SPRINGS -- An accident involving two vehicles shut down the eastbound lanes of Interstate 285 near Ga. 400 in Fulton County for hours Friday night, causing headaches for commuters.
Lt. Steve Rose of the Sandy Springs Police Department said a car traveling eastbound rear-ended a tractor trailer, causing the shutdown.
Rose said the car driver was airlifted to an Atlanta hospital in critical condition.
Authorities also blocked the west bound lanes for a short time to allow the Lifeflight emergency helicopter to land on the hospital.
By 9 p.m., three eastbound lanes were moving on I-285






I thank GOD my friend DM is ok!!!! This just shows me you never know when it's your time to go. Lucky for my friend GOD spared his life!!!! Please keep my friend DM in your thoughts and prayers.I pray for you a quick recovery!!!! I love you DM. 
Your friend Always, Melanie


Every time you see someone in distress, you have the opportunity to work as a team with Heaven's angels. You become the channel for your angels to provide loving care to those in need.
~ Doreen Virtue

No comments:

Post a Comment